Ringling College of Art & Design, Sarasota, FL Hightower High School, Missouri City, TX, BFA: 2020 Major: Motion Design High School Diploma received 2009
Corcoran Collage of Art and Design, Washington, DC, 2007 Completed Pre-college course and personal art exhibition
MOTION DESIGN / FILM EXPERIENCE__________________________________________________
Motion Designer, Ringling College of Art & Design, Sarasota, FL, August 2016 – Present
As part of a course in animation, developed original storyboards and ideas in sequences; executed final animations in Stop Motion, After Effects, Premier, and Cinema 4D:
· Produced hand drawn animation using Photoshop and Aftereffects for “The Pale Blue Dot”. The Pale Blue Dot was a collaboration between thirty-nine members of Ringling Colleges class of 2020 and faculty members.
· Received a “Staff Pick” on Vimeo.com for “The Pale Blue Dot” within the first week of its launch.
· Developed and storyboarded a PSA on “Depression” as its theme using Cinema 4D and After Effects.
· Created client-ready title cards and animations utilizing Adobe Photoshop, and Aftereffects.
· Continued studies in InDesign, Premier, Illustrator and the Stop Motion program DragonFrame.
· Customized title sequence for War Room directed by Alex Kendrick for a class project using Aftereffects, Killer tracks, Photoshop and Illustrator.
Film Experience, Art Network, Ringling College of Art & Design, Sarasota, FL, August 2016-present.
Critically analyzed simultaneous audio and video files completing web-based marketing and documentation of the college’s special events, art shows, and Career services recruiters’ presentations:
Implemented Adobe Audition to create soundscapes that would suit the needs of specific productions.
Utilized Adobe Premiere Pro CC for editing and ultimate productions.
Verified timing; composited concluding renders for hour-long films.
Worked with Canon and DXLR Camera’s during productions.
COMPUTER: Proficient with: Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Audition, Premier, Cinema 4D, DragonFrame; Advanced Proficient with: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Acrobat, Keynotes
CUSTOMER SERVICE / INTERACTIVE EXPERIENCE____________________________
RINGLING CAMPUS BOOKSTORE, Ringling College of Art and Design, Sarasota, FL, July 2017 – Present
RINGLING GALLERIES, Ringling College of Art and Design, Sarasota, FL, May 2017 – Present
SUSAN PALMER FITNESS CENTER, Ringling College of Art and Design, Sarasota, FL, May 2017 – Present
ART NETWORK Student Worker, Ringling College of Art and Design, Sarasota, FL, January 2017 – Present
STARBUCKS CO. Certified Barista, Trainer and Shift Supervisor, Missouri City, TX, September 6th 2011 – June 30th 2016
KROGER: Starbucks Department, Missouri City, TX, April 2011 – November 2012 & August 2015 – June 2016
Portfolio and References available upon request
This free website is created and hosted by Website.com's Site Builder.